End-of-lease cleaning, also known as exit cleaning, is another name for cleaning up a security deposit after a tenant has moved out. The term “bond cleaning” refers to the cleaning of your apartment or house that is required by law (represented by the real estate agent) in order for you to get the bond deposit that you paid when you initially rented the property back. This deposit was paid when you initially rented the property. If you are looking for bond cleaning in Australia, follow the link. Bond Cleaning Melbourne
When you initially leased the property, you were responsible for paying this deposit. You run the danger of having some or all of your security deposit taken away from you if the cleaning that is performed at the end of your lease is not done to a sufficient standard.
Before you move out of your home or apartment, a thorough cleaning called an “exit clean,” sometimes called a “moving out clean” or “bond clean,” will be performed on the property. Other names for this type of cleaning include moving out clean and bond clean.
Cleaning of the Bonds, In most cases, the following tasks are included in a bond clean or exit clean:
- All of the windows, both inside as well as out,
- Carpets are cleaned with steam.
- Each and every cabinet’s interior as well as its surface on top is cleaned.
- Lawns should be mowed, as well as the garden should be clean and clear of debris.
- Sparks in the swimming pool, that is, if there is one.
- Scrubbing down the walls
- Seeing that all of the window coverings, such as drapes and blinds, are spotless
- removing dust and insects from each and every light fixture, as well as polishing them.
- I cleaned each floor with a vacuum and a mop.
- Detailed cleaning of each and every window track.
- Meticulous cleaning of the oven
- Cleaning the extractor fans and ensuring that all surfaces have been washed down and that any new stains or marks have been removed.
- Ensure that the skirting boards are clean and free of any markings or dust.
From the above words, we conclude that end-of-lease cleaning, also known as exit cleaning, is another name for cleaning up a security deposit after a tenant has moved out. Bond cleaning is the term for the cleaning of your apartment or house that is required by law in order for you to get the bond deposit that you paid when you initially rented the property. This cleaning must be completed before you are eligible to receive your bond deposit back. The majority of the time, a bond clean or an exit clean will include the following responsibilities: The carpets are steamed All of the windows, both inside and out, are cleaned as well. Mowing the grass on the lawn as well as picking up any trash or debris in the garden are both chores that need to be done.